Comfortable Adventure Where Personal Service Matters
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicons with heavy-duty offroad tires
- Maps and trail information provided
- Climate control, CarPlay, automatic transmissions
Perfect for off-pavement 4wd exploring or highway road trips, scenic driving, access to hiking trails, enjoying sunsets and picnics or camping!
- Appointment required – call 928-282-8700
- Your auto insurance declarations page, valid driver’s license (age 25 or older) and a credit card, all in the same name, are required to rent a Jeep. See here for details.
1-Day Jeep Rental
You Need to Know:
- Call for an appointment. We do not have staff at our office for walk-in traffic. If we can’t answer the phone right away, please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as we can!
- Your personal auto insurance declarations page is required to rent a Jeep. You can get this to us by phone pic or email scan as soon as you request a reservation. See here for details. We do not accept commercial insurance policies.
- Two Jeep limit per party. Sedona trails are narrow and crowded. Weddings and special events permitted by the USFS may receive an exception–call for details: 928-282-8700 . Two Jeep limit per party. Sedona trails are narrow and crowded. Weddings and special events permitted by the USFS may receive an exception–call for details: 928-282-8700.
Sedona Jeep Rentals
We provide new, top-of-the-line Jeep Wranglers from Barlow Adventures, perfect for exploring the spectacular backcountry of Sedona and the Southwest. Our outstanding and experienced staff will also prepare you for a fun, safe, and enjoyable excursion by providing you with trail maps, driving tips, area information, and operating instructions. Whether you are new to Jeeps and unpaved roads, or an experienced 4-wheeler, Barlow Adventures and Sedona Jeep Rentals will help you plan your excursion for maximum enjoyment.
Jeep Tours are a popular Sedona activity, but Jeep rentals allow you the flexibility of destination, pace and privacy. Travel at your own relaxed pace, and save money too! A family can explore Sedona in one of our new Jeep Wrangler Rubicons for less money than taking a two-hour Jeep tour. Our Jeeps seat up to 5, and pets are welcome, too, by advance reservation.
Enjoy Sedona Responsibly
Barlow Adventures and Sedona Jeep Rentals is committed to responsible and sustainable recreation on our public lands. We recognize that Sedona’s back-roads and Jeep trails traverse fragile desert landscapes, providing public access to areas of irreplaceable natural beauty, wildlife habitat, and places of unique historic and cultural significance. In addition, these roads and trails are often accessed via historically quiet residential neighborhoods and ranch-lands. Sedona has a large volume of visitation without the funding to manage public lands effectively for protection and infrastructure. The result is that many of these treasured areas are becoming damaged by overuse and threatened with possible future closure. At Barlow Adventures and Sedona Jeep Rentals, we are committed to the sustainable and long term health and access to these public lands, but we need the help of guests like you that will respect and value this one-of-a-kind place as much as we do.
Proud member of RROCC | Proud partner of USFS Coconino National Forest